Show notes (description):
In today’s episode, we get to hear from Annie and the impact that two sisters have had on her life. Dot + Ellie as some special ladies.
- Meet Annie MacIntyre, who is 31, loves gardening and fostering dogs!
- Hear about the impact that two sisters had on her life.
- Dot + Ellie were 2 of 7 kids, so hear what Annie shares about that.
- I’ll also share how sibling conflict is something to think about when you care for aging parents.
- Dot+Ellie Companion Services LLC offers the elder care arena with appropriate support, companionship, and services to aid independent, at-home seniors and their families. Whether it be an advocating voice to help navigate care resources, a ride to an appointment, a fun day planned around specific interests, or a listening ear, D+E supports seniors to maintain an active, engaged lifestyle for years to come.
- Located in Maynard, Massuchusetts.
- Find out about Annie and check out her company at www.dotandellie.com.
** Note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means I may receive compensation if someone purchases these items.