Show notes (description):
How do you involve grandparents in special occasions like weddings? July is the month of weddings, so listen in for a fun and sweet story of how one grandchild, Sarah Nord, included her grandparents on her special day.
- Meet Sarah Nord, who is 32, is an occupational therapist, has a cat, and loves tiny house!
- Hear about how she included her grandparents on her most special day.
- Learn how I failed as a flower girl.
- I’ll share whether I think intergenerational living is really the best way to care for our seniors.
- I’ll share with you one resource that I recently found that allows us to involve our older loved on special occasions.
Connect with Sarah:
- Website: Sensoryfordementia.com
- Instagram: @sensoryfordementia
- FB: @ sensoryfordementia
- Check out the educational programs Sarah programs nationwide.
Learn about EVENTLIVE, a userfriendly streaming service I found super helpful. Check it out here.
Learn how to submit an audio clip of your older friend/family member by visiting https://isabeltom.com/2021/05/04/podcastsubmission/,
** Note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means I may receive compensation if someone purchases these items.